MESSAGES + MESSENGERS
LANGUAGE OF NUMBERS
MAKE SOMETHING OF IT
- Invest in a spiritual practice - I recommend open minded meditation. I’ve noticed I get the most restful sleep when practicing this Chakra Meditation as I fall asleep.
- Socialize and embrace your inner playfulness - If you find yourself complaining about people more than enjoying them, take a minute to cleanse yourself of past negativity and go out with the intention of being positive and making a new friend.
- Communicate your ideas with purpose - Get out of your own mind, express your thoughts, put effort into how you communicate. It always helps to think before you speak, but not so much as to over-think and miss your opportunity to share something. Write, sing, strike up a conversation with a stranger - we can’t connect to anyone if we don’t try.
- Read a good book or novel - I am so terrible about sitting down with a book. There are so many distractions, and my mind is always in twelve places at once. BUT, my dad just gave me two great books that I’m looking forward to reading. One is called The Future of the Mind by Michio Kaku.
- Write in your journal - Or your blog :) I am an advocate for self expression and I believe you should find your own way to get your thoughts out. If you’re more comfortable using your thumbs than actually writing I’d suggest using the notes app on your phone. Record every inner conversation you have, begin a dialogue with yourself - trust me it works.
- Explore a new place – This is probably my favorite on the list. I love to discover new places, and I have already made some plans to explore the Atlanta Botanical Gardens with some girlfriends in the near future. Also, if you like breweries there is a new one opening soon in Sandy Springs called Pontoon Brewing (they just hired me as their Marketing Coordinator - so I had to throw a shameless plug in there!).
- Stay busy on a fun project or learn a new skill - You all should know I have no problem staying busy, but this Super Moon is infusing me with all sorts of physical energies that I need to take advantage of. You may notice you’re feeling restless too - so take it as a sign to start a new painting or write new music. If you just finished one, keep your momentum going. Now is the time to act.
- Take a risk – No matter what happens, you will grow and feel optimistic.
- Inquire! - Stay curious, your mind is active and gathering data. Ask questions, stimulate those around you, find inspiration and create a ripple effect of it. Perpetual inspiration is easily manifested during this time - so let it happen!
Questions to ask yourself right now: